Jun 28, 2010

Tomato anyone?

Lately, Leighton has discovered the outdoors. He's always loved being outside, but he now understands that when the dogs go out first thing in the morning, he can too. So off we go in our pj's with my coffee and his milk in hand to play in the backyard. It's actually quit peaceful and not as hot at 7am so it's very enjoyable to sit out there while he plays. So today, as I'm sitting there enjoying my morning coffee and listening to the birds chattin' it up, I turn around and there's Leighton chowing down on one of our tomatoes he picked off our tomato plant. If you know my child, then you know he LOVES to eat. I've witnessed him many of times walking up to complete strangers begging for food. He could eat a full course meal and still eat my plate full. And if you looked at our bank statement, it would scream Kroger. Growing boys gotta eat, right?







No comments: