Jun 27, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas....

It's CHRISTmas time!!!! This year I was so excited to start my own traditions with my family. Of course we still go to my Mom's on Christmas Eve and eat a delicious dinner after attending Christmas Eve service, but I threw in a few things to add on to all the festivities. We started the Elf on a Shelf, reading a Night Before Christmas on Christmas Eve, and baking sweet Jesus a birthday cake. Even though Leighton was too young to understand it all, Mommy still had loads of fun. : )

His own Christmas tree.

In Texas waiting to see Santa


I heart this picture. We waited, and waited, and waited to see Santa and the second we handed him to Santa...he passed out. Grabbed a handful of beard and closed his eyes.

Putting his "My first Christmas" ornament on the tree.



Check out the new 4 wheeler he got from Pappy and LaLa.



My grandparents with the grandkids

After about 5 takes on this picture..I gave up.

Opening his stocking

Rise and shine...Santa came.

Reading The Night Before Christmas on Christmas Eve

No comments: