Jun 27, 2010

HE has risen!!!

Leighton's first Easter! Last year at this time, we were preparing ourselves for our little man to arrive in the world. I was scheduled for a c-section first thing in the morning the day after Easter. Kevin's parents came in, went to church with us, and then the whole family went to eat. I remember the day like it was yesterday. Well of course this year was different having our little man with us, but he has been such a blessing and has not slowed down for one second since he arrived. Pure joy, but pure BOY!!


Sunday lunch at Pappy and LaLa's

Me and the hubs. I love this guy.
Sportin' their new glasses.

Pure cuteness


Not sure about this face, but it was hilarious.

Checking out his stash the Easter bunny brought him.

Wait a second...where's all my candy?

My Easter outfit

No comments: