Jun 27, 2010

BOYS BOYS BOYS!!!!

OK, so if you have boys, then you know EXACTLY how I feel when you see these pictures. This little momma is ALWAYS worn slap out by the end of the day. Remind you he doesn't like to play with his toys, but with everything else he's not supposed to get into. Typical kid, right? I like to think so. Even though there are days I feel like I can't go another minute without droppin' dead of exhaustion, I wouldn't change it for the world. I love the fact that he is pure boy, all boy, nothing but boy. He keeps me on my toes 24/7 and like I said..there is never a dull moment with him. The kid gets cuter and cuter!



The tub has gone down A LOT since I took the picture. When I walked into the bathroom..my heart stopped, literally stopped. Yep, bedroom door stays closed now.

Caught ya, red handed!

Some more of his decorations.

This doesn't involve a mess, but It was so cute to me when he did this. Kevin was eating an apple and Leighton decided he needed a bite too. Not just one, two, or three bites, but as many bites as he wanted.
We were packing for the beach and out pops Leighton.
I have NEVER seen a kid move so fast when making a mess. He's like go go gadget speed racer when on the move.

He is obsessed with balloons, as he would say, "bawooons". I kid you not, he got this balloon at a birthday party and would not let go of it. What did mom do...stuck him in the bath with it. I've learned there are just some battles you don't want to fight.
Ready for bath time? Not Leighton, he dashed off the second I undressed him. Found him playing on the computer. Had to get the booty shot.
Child proof locks were installed this day. : )

No comments: