Jun 27, 2010

Baby Halloween Party

So you'll see in my next post that I already blogged about this adorable party I threw for Leighton and his friends, but I'm just now able to post pictures. This party was an absolute blast and we all had the best time. Leighton was too young to go trick or treating and I knew about 20 people that had babies about the same time Leighton was born, so I knew they wouldn't be able to go trick or treating as well. So I threw a party of course and invited all of his friends to attend a baby Halloween party. We even had a mini pumpkin patch in the backyard for all the older kids to "pick a pumpkin". I attached a small card with the Christian pumpkin story on it and decorated their names on the other side. Did I mention, this was SO much fun!!!

Leighton's Halloween costume was a hit.

Leighton cracks me up in this picture. It looks like he's doing it on purpose.

All the babies and their moms.


Friends from High school.


The spread for the party.

No comments: