Jul 30, 2009

Match Day, White Coat Ceremony, and GRADUATIONS!





What a month it has been! We had Kevin's Match Day Ceremony, his White Coat Ceremony, and both of our graduations. Our prayer was that Kevin would be matched in Anesthesiology at UMC and our prayer was answered. We've waited a long time for this day to come and finally it had arrived. It was a long day, but exciting one. The day started out with a breakfast at River Hill's club for all the M4's. Then we headed to UMC to start the ceremony shortly after that. A few weeks later, we had his White Coat Ceremony and graduation. He is officially a doctor now! He has worked so hard to get here and I am so proud of him. Now I know I put graduationS as the title of the post..that's right, I finally finished grad school. It too has been a long journey! I finally finished up while in my 9 month of pregnancy and a couple of weeks after I had Leighton. Tough times, but God pulled me through. The month of May was FULL of blessings for us. It seemed that everytime we turned around, God was blessing us in every area of our lives. Oh, I forgot to mention that Kevin passed Step two as well. I realized this month that God allows bad things to happen to us to bring us closer to Him, but He also blesses us so we will see his goodness and draw us closer to Him as well.

No comments: