Jul 15, 2009

IT'S A BOY!!!


We had a 'reveal' party at our house one night and invited our closest friends and family to help celebrate what we were having. We went to the doctor to have our checkup and had our sonogram to find out if it was a girl or boy. Without the sonographer even telling me what we were having, I could see it myself. The boy is not shy at all! So our family and friends came over for some food, fun, and fellowship. My dad bought pink and blue glow in the dark necklaces and everyone there chose what they thought it was going to be. Mostly everyone chose pink, but I always knew that I was having a boy. He was active from day one. I wrapped a blue blanket in a box with pink tissue paper. When everyone saw the pink, they screamed, but when I took the BLUE blanket out, they really screamed. It was such a cute party and a great way to announce our little addittion to our family.

No comments: