Jul 15, 2009

Baby showers and brunches...





We're all preggo!



Us and our moms






The verse that Kevin read to me when he proposed.

Jennifer (due in July), Me (April), Erika (July), Kristy (April)



The day started off with a brunch at my house to celebrate the fact that me and my high school friends are all expecting at the same time. Then, just a few hours later..we all went to my shower that they gave me. Leighton's first shower was a blast and I loved opening up all of his presents and seeing all the cute things he got. We are so blessed to have family and friends that have fulfilled everything we need to bring our precious Leighton into the world. I had a shower at work too, but have not gotten those pictures from them yet so I can't post any, but it was a wonderful shower.

No comments: